Current NCERS Sponsors and Reviewers: Click here to access the NCERS homepage.
NCERS (National Continuing Education Review Service) is a nationwide database of CE programs for administrators seeking credits to maintain their certification. All courses listed in NCERS have been reviewed and approved by trained reviewers, and these courses are approved by all of the state boards towards maintaining administrators’ certification.
Looking for continuing education opportunities?
Access the NCERS’s searchable directory of approved continuing education programs. Please note that some states do not accept CEUs from programs that are closed to the public (corporate). View each state's current policy on accepting these programs.
Are you a provider of continuing education programs for long term care administrators?
Become a Sponsor!
NCERS Informational Materials and Links:
- Download the NCERS Sponsor Users' Guide(Updated - July 2016)
- Read the NAB NAB/NCERS CE Program Provider/Sponsor Agreement
- View the NCERS System Orientation Webinar (Recorded March 2016)
- Download the NCERS New System Orientation PowerPoint
- NCERS Review Fees
- NCERS Certified Sponsor Information
- State-by-State Listing of CE Attendance Reporting Requirements
- Continuing Education Attendee Validation
- Continuing Education White Paper
- NCERS Agenda Template
NAB's Brochure on Continuing Education Offerings
View NAB's brochure on the continuing education offerings and the NCERS review service.
NAB is the nation’s leading authority on licensing, credentialing, and regulating administrators of organizations along the continuum of long term care.
For general inquiries, continuing education questions, or information about NAB examinations: