Public Areas. When using the public portion of the website, you can do so anonymously. You are not required to provide us with any personal information and we do not monitor or collect any personally identifiable information from you on your use of the public portions of the website. We may track the number of users who visit areas of the website for internal use such as improving accessibility to website facilities and marketing, but this tracking will not identify you. We may also record the location of your computer on the Internet for systems administration and troubleshooting purposes and for reporting aggregate information.
Use of Personal Information. We use the personal and professional information that applicants provide when completing application forms, completing questionnaires and surveys, and completing or updating your profiles, in order to:
• Meet our mission to communicate information to our stakeholders;
• Provide notice of important events, activities, and proposals;
• Provide opportunities for networking, professional events, and professional memberships;
• Provide a directory accessible to others;
• Compile and provide mailing, approval, and attendance lists for examinations and meetings; and
• Provide a list of members to committees and the Board of Governors.
NAB permits use of information for purposes related and beneficial to the profession, such as licensing the list to nonprofit associations in related fields, providers of education, and providers of related products and services. NAB does not sell, lease or provide to any person or organization personal information except as specified above, and approved by the NAB Executive Committee. NAB does not disclose credit card account information or social security numbers, except to submit the necessary information to an authorized state regulatory board/agency.