Interested in becoming a NAB Certified Sponsor?
As a provider/sponsor member of NAB, your organization/company is eligible to participate in NAB's Certified Sponsor program. All NCERS member types (standard or corporate) are eligible to apply. NAB certifed sponsors have exclusive program benefits enabling them to bring their customers just in time education without incurring hefty late fees.
In order to be eligible to become a certified sponsor, the following criteria must be met:
- The Sponsor must be reputable in the field of expertise related to the subject presented and associated with any of the following: an accredited educational institution, a recognized professional or trade association, or other legitimate entities capable of conducting adult continuing education.
- The Sponsor must have been a proven provider of continuing education under the
NCERS program for at least 2 years and have submitted a minimum of ten programs for review during their membership period.
- The Sponsor must complete and sign the Sponsor Agreement which sets forth the
stipulations for continued approval.
Applications for certified sponsor are reviewed twice a year. The application deadlines are as follows:
- March 15th – Applications will be reviewed during NAB’s Annual meeting which occurs in June of each year.
- August 15th – Applications will be reviewed during NAB’s Mid-Year meeting which occurs in November of each year.
Please note: All sponsors will need to have a minimum of one (distance learning or in person) program reviewed by a NAB representative prior to application review. This program will need to be completed a minimum of three weeks prior to NAB’s Annual or Mid-Year meeting. If a program is unable to be reviewed prior to the meeting, your application review will be deferred to the next meeting date.
For more information regarding certified sponsors, please contact NAB at firstname.lastname@example.org.