For NCERS Sponsors
Beginning April 1, 2018, all NAB approved NCERS providers will be required to report credit to NAB's national CE registry. If credit is reported directly to the registry, a certificate of course completion will be auto generated.
Have additional questions about the CE Registry? Join one of our NAB Q&A Discussions!
Based on the volume of email requests NAB has received to schedule 1:1 phone calls with providers, we have scheduled the below Q&A events. These events are each scheduled for 30 minutes and will allow providers to have dedicated time with a NAB staff member to ask any questions they may have regarding the CE Registry. As we want to give individualized time to each provider's unique needs, we will be limiting each of these events to 10 participants so sign up early! Registration will close by 5:00 pm ET the day before each event to make sure you register in advance.
Currently we do not have any CE Q&A calls scheduled. Please check back or email email@example.com to inquire about upcoming CE Registry Q&A sessions.
CE Registry Informational Materials
- NEW! - Administrator CE Registry PowerPoint (CE Providers may use this PowerPoint with included speaker notes at their conferences/webinars to assist their attendees in signing up for the NAB CE Registry.)
- UPDATED: CE Registry Orientation Webinar for Providers (recorded on February 22, 2018) - This orientation webinar gives assistance in signing up new individuals for the CE Registry, uploading attendance records, API technologies, and so much more!
- CE Registry Orientation PowerPoint (This PowerPoint is the presentation used with the above recorded webinar)
- CE Registry Handbook for Administrators (This handbook will give administrators all the information they need to know regarding activating the registry, adding non-NCERS approved courses, and so much more!)
- CE Registry Marketing Flyer (NCERS Providers have access to this marketing piece to share with their customer base information regarding the CE Registry and how to sign up for a NAB ID number.)