For NCERS Sponsors
Beginning April 1, 2018, all NAB approved NCERS providers will be required to report credit to NAB's national CE registry. If credit is reported directly to the registry, a certificate of course completion will be auto generated.
CE Registry Informational Material
- NEW! - CE Registry Logo (CE providers may use this logo to promote that your organization reports to the NAB CE Registry.)
- NAB NCERS Sponsor User Guide (Directions for CE sponsors on how to submit courses)
- Administrator CE Registry PowerPoint (CE Providers may use this PowerPoint with included speaker notes at their conferences/webinars to assist their attendees in signing up for the NAB CE Registry.)
- CE Registry Orientation Webinar for Providers (recorded on February 22, 2018) - This orientation webinar gives assistance in signing up new individuals for the CE Registry, uploading attendance records, API technologies, and so much more!
- CE Registry Orientation PowerPoint (This PowerPoint is the presentation used with the above recorded webinar)
- CE Registry Handbook for Administrators (This handbook will give administrators all the information they need to know regarding activating the registry, adding non-NCERS approved courses, and so much more!)
- CE Registry Marketing Flyer (NCERS Providers have access to this marketing piece to share with their customer base information regarding the CE Registry and how to sign up for a NAB ID number.)