NAB Approved CE Database
Please visit the NAB Approved CE Database to find NAB approved courses.
The NAB Approved CE Database is where you will find a list of courses which have been approved by NAB/ NCERS and are accepted by most state nursing home administrator licensing boards.
How to search for a program:
- Enter keywords in the Search box, or
- Select criteria from the left-hand side of the database including:
- Program type
- In person: course where the speaker and attendees are in the same room.
- Distance learning: any course where the presenter and attendees are not in the same room. Includes Live Webinars.
- Media, which include:
- Live Webinar/ Teleconference Program: live and have a set date/time. Attendees must be present within a phone conference or a webinar setting.
- Web Based/ Pre-Recorded Program: prerecorded archived webinars of live event.
- Digital Material: audio video or multimedia productions. Any other media, other than a webinar, that are considered Self-Study, or programs an individual would complete on their own. No direct supervision or classroom attendance.
- Printed Material: any printed material, book studies.
- City or State: needed for in person courses only.
- Site Start Date: For in person it is the date the course starts. Distance learning courses are typically available for a year. Please select a site start date in the last 12 months to find distance learning courses which have not expired.
How to register for a course:
Please contact the course sponsor to register for a course. Click on the course title or More Details to reveal the course description. The sponsor’s contact information will be near the top. Some sponsors have also included a Registration Web Link, which can be found near the bottom of the course description.
A note about course availability dates:
NAB’s online CE database contains expired courses which state licensing boards need to verify information. To ensure that you find current courses which are available, please make note of the following:
- To find current in person courses, please scroll to the bottom of the database and select a Site Start Date in the future. This will only show in person courses which start during that month/ year.
- To find current distance learning courses, please scroll to the bottom of the database and select a Site Start Date in the past 12 months. Distance learning courses, except live webinars, are good for one year. Selecting a program will a site start date in the last year will mean the course is most likely available.