Career Pathway to Health Services Executive (HSE)™ Designation
To qualify for the HSE Career pathway, the below criteria must be met. For any additional questions, please email NAB at email@example.com.
- Official Transcript (Bachelor's degree or higher) from an accredited college or university. Original transcripts can be sent to NAB by mail or by email.
- Passing exam score from time of initial licensure as an Nursing Home Administrator (NHA).
- Active Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) license.
- Verification of three years of experience as the long term care administrator of record (AOR) or supervisory experience over other AORs for a minimum of three years.**
- Active engagement within the field of long term care within the past five years.
- Successful passing of additional national 50 item Resident Care/Assisted Living (RCAL) and Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) exam(s) not previously completed successfully.
- Review within the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) and finding no disqualifying actions. (Applicants will need to completed a self-query to the NPDB and submit this report to NAB.)
** The minimum three years' experience as an AOR must be completed within the skilled nursing/nursing home environment.
For more information, please review the HSE Qualifications Criteria or NAB's HSE Tip Sheet.