HSE Career Pathway
Career Pathway to Health Services
Executive (HSE)™ Designation
To qualify for the HSE Career pathway, the below criteria must be met. For any additional questions, please email NAB at email@example.com.
- Official Transcript verifying BA/BS higher from an accredited college or university. Transcripts can be sent to NAB by mail or by email .
- Passing exam score from time of initial licensure as an Nursing Home Administrator (NHA).
- Successful passing of additional 50 item Resident Care/Assisted Living (RCAL) and Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) exam(s) not previously completed successfully.
- Review within the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) and finding no disqualifying actions.
- Verification of three years of experiences as the long term care administrator of record (AOR) or supervisory experience over other AORs for a minimum of three years.
- Online HSE application completed and submitted through NABVerify.