Continuing Ed. Image

Continuing Ed.

Share/Print Page:

NEW: NAB has launched its new CE Registry, allowing administrators to track their certificates. Learn about how to register in our flyer. Please note, April 1 is when NCERS approved course sponsors start uploading attendance records.  As long as you have your CE Registry created prior to your attending any NAB/ NCERS approved courses, you will receive credit for your CEs. The CE Registry will always be open for administrators to create an account, even after April 1.

Are you a provider of continuing education programs for long term care administrators?

The National Continuing Education Review Service (NCERS), NAB's continuing education review service, reviews and approves thousands of continuing education programs offered by hundreds of providers across the country. All but 5 states require continuing education as a requirement to maintain an active administrator license. The NCERS seal of approval is automatically accepted as meeting standards for continuing education in all states that require CE's. NCERS reviews continuing education programs for nursing home, assisted living and home and community based administration. 

There are no limitations to sponsorship. If your company provides continuing education to Long Term Care Administrators, either in-person or through distant learning, you are eligible to become a NCERS sponsor and have CE hours approved by NAB.

Its simple to join! Click here to select the type of sponsorship and fill out the NCERS Sponsor Application to get started. Submit all applications and questions to


Looking for continuing education opportunities? 

NCERS (National Continuing Education Review Service) is a nationwide database of CE programs for administrators seeking credits to maintain their certification. All courses listed in NCERS have been reviewed and approved by trained reviewers, and these courses are approved by all of the state boards towards maintaining administrators’ certification.

Please note that some states do not accept CE from programs that are closed to the public (corporate). View each state's current policy on accepting these programs.