HSE Education Pathway
Education Pathway to Health Services Executive (HSE)™ Designation
To qualify for the HSE Education pathway, the below criteria must be met. For any additional questions, please email NAB at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official Transcript verifying BA/BS or higher from an HSE Accredited college or university. Transcripts can be sent to NAB by mail or by email. The following colleges/universities are currently accredited by the NAB:
- Passing score on the Nursing Home Administrator (NHA) exam. The NHA exams can only be taken through state licensing boards.
- Successful passing of additional 50 item Resident Care/Assisted Living (RCAL) and Home and Community Based Services (HCBS) exam(s) not previously completed successfully.
- Review within the National Practitioner Data Bank (NPDB) and finding no disqualifying actions.
- Verification of the completion of a 1,000 hour Adminstrator in Training (AIT) program (if not completed through your university academic program)
- Online HSE application completed and submitted through NABVerify.