Score Transfers on NABVerify
Exam scores are reported to the state under whose jurisdiction an exam was taken. An online request must be made to transfer scores to any additional state jurisdiction. The charge for a score transfer is $70.00 per jurisdiction. Candidates can complete a score transfer request online if they have a NAB account and their exam was taken after 2011.
HOW TO TRANSFER A SCORE:
- Log into nabweb.org. If you need your credentials, please email email@example.com.
- Go to Candidate - Exam Applications on the Manage My Account page.
- On the Applications-Registries page, scroll down to Credentials and go to the Exam Applications tab.
- Select Begin next to Exam Score Transfer Application.
- Select the state jurisdiction where the results are to be transferred.
- Click Confirm Scores and pay the fee. When scores are present, the transfer will be automatic and state jurisdictions will be notified.
- If no score is available, add the missing information, i.e., Exam Type, Estimated Exam Date, Jurisdiction. PSI will retrieve the results and load it to your account. Securing results not currently loaded can take 7-10 days. The jurisdiction will be notified when results are present. You will not be charged if results cannot be found.
If you need your credentials to access your scores on NAB's website, please email NAB. Do not create a new account until you have confirmed if you have a current exam application account with NAB.
Note: NAB guarantees candidate’s exam scores for 30 years. Prior to 1988, NAB did not administer the national licensing exam for long term care administrators and therefore cannot guarantee a complete record of your score.